Subject: [Leica] Ireland
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Oct 10 14:44:19 2006

DaveR, that's a neat pr?cis on golf for me. Regarding bad golf weather, when
I was younger and a marathoner, my daily training runs
often included wending around a major and picturesque course within a suburb
near my house. I always noted that when the weather
turned bad, golfers and distance runners were the only folks out there
regardless. Thinking back I should have had a camera on
occasion too. Not too easy when running, though. I'm not sure regarding golf
equipment not being overtaken by digital. No shortage
of technology thrown into the gear anyway! How does a 9 iron with asph face
appeal? Or a tri wood with selectable weights?
Cheers
Hoppy