Subject: [Leica] Square portrait (OT)
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Oct 11 05:22:48 2006

Daniel that's a very imperious view of Rebecca. I'm not sure that's what
this this Rolleinar thingy is designed for. All the usual
wonderful tonality and Rollei feel though (yes, OK a bit flat, but see the
6x6 resolution). Every time I see your Rollei stuff it
rekindles my lust to have one.
Cheers
Hoppy