Subject: [Leica] Fame at last :-)
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Wed Oct 11 06:53:12 2006

Graham,

FWIW, I noticed that someone who has had several photos posted on the
EPOD site seems to have a little book selling venture.

I was perusing the EPOD site and happened upon a photograph which caught
my eye because I once lived in Hollister, CA about two blocks away from
where the photo was taken (Yes, I felt temblers almost weekly when I
lived there. Most were minor but a few were significant. The week after
I moved away the house I lived in was shaken off its foundation). Here's
the image.

http://epod.usra.edu/archive/epodviewer.php3?oid=327264

I followed the links to the Thule Scientific website and saw the books
for sale. So much is possible today with the Internet! Personally, I
find the English Countryside more inviting than the San Andreas Fault.
:-)

daveR