Subject: [Leica] Fame at last :-)
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Oct 11 07:48:35 2006

Looks even better! Less because of the color, but because the bigger field
of view which shows more of that cloud. I'd love to see this in B&W with
some channel mixer tuning (ie. red filtering).

Didier

PS: I'm with Tina, England is strongly raising in my holiday country list...
When do you organize a Northamptonshire landscape photo workshop for Leica
nuts?

Message from graham at geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk (GeeBee) ([Leica] Fame at last :-))