Subject: [Leica] Ireland
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Wed Oct 11 10:06:47 2006

Jim,

>>How do you accomplish "the selectable weight thing"?  Being still
somewhat pear shaped, that information would prove useful to me.<<

Some new woods allow a person to adjust the perimeter weight of a club
by screwing various weights into the back of the club. They're
expensive. I don't own one because my excess income goes to photography.
If I could adjust my own physical weight -- and its distribution -- so
effortlessly, I'd be interested in that. :-)

Somebody once told me that there are more patents registered in the US
patent office for golf putters than for anything else. Somehow I doubt
that. But I've seen some inventive putters. Everyone wants an edge.

daveR

Replies: Reply from jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Ireland)