Subject: [Leica] Vastly OT: Kippered Herring
From: nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts)
Date: Wed Oct 11 14:37:29 2006

Yes, that's very nice too. I have to confess to a weakness for just about
all forms of pickled herring - in the UK, there are excellent ones from
Orkney, but I used to spend rather too much time tracking down alternative
forms, mostly from Scandinavia. My mother had a similar addiction until hit
with a sever allergy to them - I cut back then to try to avoid a similar
fate!

Nick