Subject: [Leica] new picture posted by Hoppy
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Wed Oct 11 22:16:28 2006

Is that coloration by nature or by photoshop?

G Hopkinson <hoppyman@bigpond.net.au> wrote:  Heartbroken that no-one
noticed my post. Must be all the kipper anecdotes ;-)

In case you'd like to take a peep, here it is again.

This fellow was found lurking in my backyard.

http://tinyurl.com/gmg8y

A good opportunity to try out the superb 28 asph.

You should see this printed, I really love this glass.

Comments always welcome

Cheers

Hoppy