Subject: [Leica] Ireland
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Thu Oct 12 06:34:18 2006

Jayanand,

I tried the R7 but $400 is a lot for one golf club. Photography
equipment is a different story :-). I just sold some golf prints that
technically weren't "for sale". I'd printed them with dye inks;
supposedly only lightfast for 25+ years, maybe less.

Apparently I need an archival solution for color. I just bought an Epson
R800. It looks like color K3 inks (Epson) and BW K7 inks (Inkjetmall)
are swappable. I'm not how practical that is, though. I'm still
researching. I'd planned to dedicate the R800 to BW.

daveR