Subject: [Leica] For Sale: Leica MP kit with 12mm, 28mm, 50mm, 9cm, ballhead
From: dr.chippendale at kontakt-mit-linsen.com (Dr. Chippendale)
Date: Thu Oct 12 08:40:47 2006

Hello!

In the island nation of Togo, it is already Friday, so here goes:

I am selling my Leica MP kit. It consists of:

Leica MP body, It's an a la carte demo model, 0,72 viewfinder magnification
with the standard frame lines, black laquer, "Leica" script on the top
plate. Only sign of use is a bit of laquer abrasion at the tip of the
advance lever. Bought 3/2006.

Leica M Summicron f/2,0 50mm lens, slight external signs of use, glass
impeccable.

Voigtl?nder Super Heliar Asph. f/5,6 12 mm lens with 12 mm viewfinder and 77
mm filter adapter, moderate external signs of use, glass impeccable.

Leica M Elmarit f/2,8 28 mm lens with Hoya HMC UV filter, slight external
signs of use, glass impeccable.

Leica M Elmar f/4 9cm collapsible lens, moderate external signs of use,
glass impeccable.

Leica blue, yellow and polarizing filters that fit this lens and the
Summicron.

FLM Centerball 58 Ft with orignal and Arca style clamp, Really Right Stuff
Leica MP adapter.

Lowe Pro SlingShot backpack for the kit, has room to spare.

I'm asking 5000 Euros plus the buyer pays freight and insurance by DHL (to
the USA, that would amount to 78 Euros).

The kit can only be bought as a whole. Payment is possible by PayPal or bank
transfer to my account. You can view the kit here:
http://web.mac.com/chammann/iWeb/Mostly%20Black%26White/Leica%20MP%20kit%20s
ale.html
There's an e-mail link at the bottom of that page to contact me.

Thanks,

Christoph Hammann