Subject: [Leica] new picture posted by Hoppy
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Oct 12 15:53:27 2006

I think my lizard had just crawled off the front of a TV set.
Regarding the tragic death of the chameleon at the gathering of the Highland
clans, assuming he was at ground level, I wonder if it
was the lack of underwear under the kilts that caused the shock?
Thanks for peeping at my pic.
Cheers
Hoppy