Subject: [Leica] Re: Lee Harvey Oswald
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Fri Oct 13 12:43:55 2006

On Oct 13, 2006, at 3:23 PM, Walt wrote:

>> Yes, I was in the Marines when that happened. If Jesus showed up
>> at my
>> font door and said "Walt, trust me, Oswald did it alone" I'd have to
>> call him a liar.

What was that line from "Full Metal Jacket"? I paraphrase here
because my memory is a bit fuzzy but I recall the marine rifle
instructor informing his trainees that:

"Lee Harvey Oswald got off two shots in a second and a half and hit
President Kennedy at a distance of two hundred yards. AND HE WAS A
MARINE!"

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Re: Lee Harvey Oswald)