Subject: [Leica] Jeffery PAW 35 - Warning - Therapy Dogs
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Oct 14 07:31:35 2006

I would think that poodles would be good. They are listed among the best
indoor dogs around. I liked reading about Steinbeck's poodle in "Travel's
with Charley". Although Charley was a good guard dog for Steinbeck, much of
his activity was faithfully sitting next to chain smoking John, and during
breaks leaving his calling card on every tree and bush in the area. To me,
that's laid back.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com