Subject: [Leica] Anyone have this problem in PhotoShop CS?
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sat Oct 14 08:20:05 2006

In a message dated 10/14/2006 10:11:08 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
jsmith342@cox.net writes:

Sounds like your preferences folder is trashed.  look here:

_http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/photoshop/ht/trashprefs.htm_
(http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/photoshop/ht/trashprefs.htm)

All of a sudden Photoshop CS has reset itself to default settings. I  get the
intro splash screen each time I open it, and it asks me if I want  to
customize my setting every time I start.

Worse yet, when I try to use the
healing too, "circle" on the screen  stays the size of a pin point even if I
change the diameter of it to the  maximum.

Make sure the caps lock key is not set

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com