Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW week 40 random shots of Germany
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Oct 15 08:00:50 2006

Hi Don,

A very good work in K?ln!, the pictures I prefer are:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/album337/PAW+40/kolndomco
uple.jpg.html

and principally this one:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/album337/PAW+40/berlingir
lstatuealexanderpl.jpg.html

I find very good too berlinmuseumislandreader and kolnbaunhaufcathedral

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis