Subject: [Leica] OT Wifi and Apple Computers in Germany
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Oct 16 12:09:31 2006

Hi Howard,

As I told you in Cologne, there must be something peculiar about the way
your Powerbook is set up. I have used the Airport on mine here in
Holland, in Portugal, Germany, the UK and Denmark since I bought it in
April. I used it at my hotel in Cologne. So I don't think there is
anything systematic about wifi access in Germany that prevents Mac wifi
access.

Cheers,
Nathan