Subject: [Leica] Smells, Tastes, Sounds and Textures
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon Oct 16 18:32:19 2006

Like in the movie "Polyester"? ;-)

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+jsmith342=cox.net@leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+jsmith342=cox.net@leica-users.org] On Behalf Of Tina
Manley
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 8:05 PM
To: Leica Users Group

LUG:

My son-in-law writes books about the senses and is looking for a
(relatively) famous photographer who specializes in something other
than sight - one of the other four senses - illustrated in a
photograph - for the cover of his new book.  Can anybody recommend
somebody or a particular photograph?  I couldn't really think of a
thing that wasn't visual.  He would like to find a photographer
fairly well-known by the general public.

TIA,

Tina

PS  I have jury duty all this week and have not been keeping up with
the LUG.  I'm saving everything to read later.

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com