Subject: [Leica] best leica lens for photographing bigfoot
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Tue Oct 17 08:43:48 2006

Kyle--

I'd suggest the MP since you may be far from sources of batteries.

I'd choose the 21mm Elmarit for my single lens. The Musk Ape is
notoriously slow afoot and short of wind, so any sightings can be
followed by a short chase to get within close photo range. Also, if
the ape should turn on you, the 21 offers a generous field of
coverage to allow you to get maximum evidence when up close.

Good hunting, mon ami.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/f/Passing-Fancies