Subject: [Leica] Visoflex on MP (II or III, bellows or....)
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Tue Oct 17 12:18:31 2006

Ralph,

The viso system is not for the faint of heart.  For the bellows II a viso
II or II will work.  For your 35 and 50mm lenses a 16596 adaptor for
bayonet mount is required.  The scale range is 2.1-4.7 for the 35mm and
1.4-3.2 for the 50mm.  The current 90 Summicron will  work as far as I know
unless the optical unit unscrews from the housing.   If it does then a
16598 mounting ring will be required.  I satisfied all of my close focusing
needs with a DR Summicron and a 65mm Elmar f3.5 on a Viso II.

Good luck.
Chris