Subject: [Leica] Visoflex on MP (II or III, bellows or....)
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Tue Oct 17 17:39:46 2006

I've got a Nikon F paired to a 55 macro that I bought
on the auction site last year for a combined total of
less than $160, with shipping. I use it to shoot slide
close-ups and details of art work, a job it does
easily, quickly, and with excellent results. I've been
a Leica shooter since 1970, but wouldn't dream of
using one for this kind of work. Lord, what PITA it
would be.