Subject: [Leica] Weekend World Trip #1
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Tue Oct 17 18:46:00 2006

Talk about a long weekend. First there was the rush to board the steam train
leaving for the West, after that things suddenly became one big blur. That
is until I developed my film and saw just how places I covered in one
weekend world trip. I plan on more, just might take a few weekends off to
recover though.

Starting from out west Friday morning on a steam train(I rode up front!)
trip leading into the heartland of Canada, flying nonstop to from Quebec to
Italy in business class(those drinks up there are free!), spending 8 hours
driving around Italy trying to find something to shoot(I found the cities to
be rather blah), then getting on a British Airways flight to Heathrow only
to discover I am also flying business class(BBC channels only up there),
stopping at a local London pub for drinks before getting on another plane(do
not use Delta) to return back home because I just realized I have a wedding
to shoot on Sunday!

M6, 90/2.8 "short" Elmarit, Kodak BW400

http://gallery.leica-users.org/main.php?g2_itemId=58122

Chris Williams