Subject: [Leica] New 25/1.4 Summilux ASPH!!!
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Oct 18 06:41:43 2006

Good Lord, Frank, you've really gotten to be as predictable as I am. :-)

And 'frankly my dear,' I don't give a rat's ass whose factory the lens is
made in - nor should anyone who cares more about the images they produce
than the brand of camera they use; the only three relevant questions are:
how good is the image quality? How good is the build quality? And do the
first two provide a rationale for the cost, whatever that may be? ;-)