Subject: [Leica] FS: 10/20/06: M7, R8, RW, RG, Make Offers
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Thu Oct 19 18:44:52 2006

Robert D. Baron writes in part:

> I've been listing this stuff at what I consider to be fair prices for
> going on two months now and the response has been, well, under-
> whelming.
> This gear needs new homes where it will be loved and used. I am not
> using it.  I likely won't be.  It is now surplus to me; I will still
> have plenty of film gear and I am in any event shooting mostly digital
> now. I'm not going to give it away but I'll certainly entertain
> reasonable cash offers.

Robert,

You're either going to have to list it on Fleabay or offer to throw in one
of those cute puppies.

I do believe they will sell better on the 'Bay with a reasonable reserve and
maybe just a puppy photo.

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] FS: 10/20/06: M7, R8, RW, RG, Make Offers)