Subject: [Leica] Ektar 25 and Leica R8
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Fri Oct 20 03:24:04 2006

I'm working on some shots taken with some old vintage Kodak
Ektar 25 which I've kept frozen for years.  It's very slow to use, sunny
16 means f16 at 25s, and it's difficult to work with because it scans
blue, so there's a lot of color correction needed.

Still, it does produce brilliant colors and is worth the extra effort.
I wish that Kodak had not stopped making it.

Here's a sample:
http://www.half-fast.com/FoliageSample-Oct-2006/

The photo was taken several days ago in Peterborough, New Hampshire.

Jim

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Ektar 25 and Leica R8)
Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] A nearby maple)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Ektar 25 and Leica R8)