Subject: [Leica] Re:Dog wrangling - guns, kids, and saying "cheese"
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Fri Oct 20 05:16:25 2006

leica chris sed:

>Instead of working on albums - which I'm so behind on, I spent half the day
>looking online at muzzle loaders. Thanks for adding to my slacker time Kyle.
>Love the dog photos, great expressions. Let me know if you'll ever
>volunteer(or pay you in snack packs) to help me with a wedding, I'd love to
>see the final images after that one.

yeah, if it's a weedding in florida, you'd get all the photos back and be
like "where did he have that gun? was he wearing it under his tux or was it
in his truck? this guy had a gun too? holy smokes, what the hell is this
thing? he brought it to a _wedding_? -- did you just go around and ask
people "is there a gun in your garter?" holy hannah!"

just get me down there, i'll help out. i'm sure i can find enough portraits
to fill out the weekend.

kc

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:Dog wrangling - guns, kids, and saying "cheese")