Subject: [Leica] RIP - A sad note re survival of film and traditionalism
From: leicaluvr at comcast.net (Tom Schofield)
Date: Fri Oct 20 08:01:24 2006

I, too, was just lamenting the downsizing of PhotoCenter in Walnut
Creek, now Reed's, which I have patronized since 7th Grade.  They
appear to be largely into digi P&S sales and processing.   The only
Leica in stock that I could see is a CLUX and some binoculars.  The
Leica system cameras are special order only, and used leica seems to
go straight to ebay.  Same for Hassy and other medium format, except
Mamiya TLR which they said is cheap enough  to inventory used.

Tom Schofield