Subject: [Leica] FS: Vivitar 283 + SB-4 AC adapter in mint condition!
From: leewaileong19 at yahoo.com (Lee Wai Leong)
Date: Fri Oct 20 16:21:02 2006

Recycle time after full pop at 'M': 12 seconds.

Recycle time after normal flash at other positions: Almost instantaneous

Basically, it's the same as using batteries. The AC adapter is not a magic
rapid charger for the capacitor. What it does is provide an unlimited source
of power so you don't have to run down your batteries.

Wai Leong

Lee Wai Leong

"And if you play golf, you're my friend..."

Security Centre.

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] FS: Vivitar 283 + SB-4 AC adapter in mint condition!)