Subject: [Leica] Which version?
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat Oct 21 11:30:18 2006

Philippe,
I'm not too sure about the clouds, it may have been something to do with
the lighting I used - on old bed sheet hung in front of the office
window, an A3 piece of off-white watercolour paper as a reflector, and
an office lamp. It doesn't turn up on the others as far as I can see.
Although it may be an effect of filling the background with a touch of
soft light in Photoshop.
Thanks for taking a look
Douglas