Subject: [Leica] LUG membership
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Oct 22 15:09:44 2006

Actually, I meant the average age of Leica subscribers would be 50. ;-)

If I were a statistician with a lot of time on my hands, I would go back and
see which proportion of posts were pure Leica and which were digital, war,
Scotch, etc.

But Leica is doing okay compared to some others. The CVUG and RF lists used
to have quite a few posts. Lately, you can hear the crickets on those
forums.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com