Subject: [Leica] Focometer
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Mon Oct 23 00:27:42 2006

Julian Mildren wrote:
> Hi - I'm new to LUG - (possibly the x000th member?) having joined this
> evening - I've come to Leica/Leitz via the V35 enlarger - and just acquired
> a Focometer - this was sent to me instead of the FOcotimer. From the brief
> research I've done, it seems there were two of these - The Focometer and
> The
> Focometer Quartz - anyone have any idea how I can tell which one mine is -
> and how to use it?

Hi Julian,

Actually there were three. also a Focometer 2 exists.
I think I have a manual somewhere. I'll see if I can scan it and put on
the web.
You're lucky btw. the focometers are still quit costly. I'm searching
for one for a decent price quit some time already.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema

Replies: Reply from julian at mildren.com (Julian Mildren) ([Leica] Focometer)