Subject: [Leica] LUG membership
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Mon Oct 23 15:05:31 2006

Greg Wrote:

>>I think a fair number of Lug newbies are driven quickly away after
they make the mistake of asking a newbie Leica (been asked a time of two
before) question and either their question is not answered, answered
rather rudely, or they're pounced on.<<

Or maybe they're not old enough to drink!

BTW, when did the LUG get started? I think I joined somewhere in the
early 90's after hearing about it on the Compuserve Photo Forum.
Compuserve had a fairly strong Leica user base.

daveR

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] LUG membership)