Subject: [Leica] Choosing Week 41
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Tue Oct 24 02:13:05 2006

Love the kayaks, great use of colour, find the shoppers a bit
"ordinary" snapped from behind.
We went to a very interesting exhibition here in Melbourne on the
weekend: Aerial images from around the world, done over several years
by a Frenchman I think: the colour etc was great the comments on our
planet clever and worrying, but somehow shooting from a chopper is a
bit too easy: I mean what chance do the "victims" have ;-)

cheers