Subject: [Leica] "not a single gun." Well !!?
From: neal at nairobisafari.com (Neal Friedenthal)
Date: Tue Oct 24 23:21:06 2006

>I give up: I can only find 3 firearms and one gun, even after blowing
>the photo up in Photoshop. Unless there's a handgun in the right jacket
>pocket.

>--Eric

OK, The gun, of course, is the artillery piece, there is one musket in my
son's hands, there are two more leaning against the limber of the gun, and
if you'll look carefully in my right hand you will see a
small object.  That object is a .22 caliber four barrel C. Sharps Derringer
which is the smallest firearm in my collection.  The photo shows both the
largest and the smallest arms that I own. ;-)

Neal F

Replies: Reply from Bill at photobynelsch.com (Bill) ([Leica] "not a single gun." Well !!?)