Subject: [Leica] Views from Mt. Rainier
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Oct 25 00:28:47 2006

Alastair, I thought Jim's approach with the dramatic slope made it quite
special. I'd sort of be tempted to rotate it a little
clockwise to straighten some of the trees a little more, too but I guess
some of that is from the wide perspective? This is one of
those beautiful places that has been photographed innumerable times. A quick
google shows just how many times! Kudos to Jim for a
new "angle" on it. Gorgeous light, too, isn't it?
Cheers
Hoppy