Subject: [Leica] Zeiss ZM 35 mm at sh-photo
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Oct 25 23:55:17 2006

There were very polarized opinions about this seller (btw it's the same like
"arsenall" who sells the 43mm LTM pentax) in a recent RFF thread, see. My
experience with them was negative. Rude communication.

Why don't you give Robert White a try - he wants ?539. Depending where you
are the shipping costs and VAT are lower, or higher.
http://www.robertwhite.co.uk/zeiss.htm#ZMlenses

Didier