Subject: [Leica] Zeiss ZM 35 mm at sh-photo
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Thu Oct 26 11:47:44 2006

Hi Christoph,

Some time ago John Collier has sand a message to the LUG saying his own rule
to buy in e-bay, he said that he buy only at sellers with a rate greater
than 99,5%, I remember this as a good rule and at least I have followed it,
and even so I've had sometimes some small problems...., I don't know, it is
always difficult to recommend, I hope this helps, anyway I hope you have
good luck!

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis