Subject: [Leica] Re: Hand built?
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu Oct 26 14:32:41 2006

Hi, Sonny,

I sounds as if you are spending your time as I did mine in the 1970s when I
kept three sons rolling in a Chevy II, two Datsun 510s, and a rebuilt
Triumph Spitfire.  After I overhauled the Chevy engine and one of the 510s,
my oldest even conned me into rebuilding a VW engine for a female friend of
his. I was told later that she drove the VW from Tennessee to California
after graduation, and swapped the engine into another VW.  At least they all
learned a little about auto upkeep.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA