Subject: [Leica] scanner expert?
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Thu Oct 26 18:03:03 2006

Has anyone (besides me) had an error message on their Coolscan V saying
something like "failed to write to settings file"? I've been up one side
of the machine and down the other, to no avail. Reinstalled Nikon Scan
with latest version (4.02) and  it still gives the error message. The
machine works and the negatives are scanned but the message appears
every time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Walt

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] scanner expert?)