Subject: [Leica] looking back
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Oct 27 13:50:23 2006

I appreciate your desire Ric. Obviously they're all on film (leica
M2, M3 and Mamiya C3). The samples shown were scanned from vintage
prints.  I'd love to find the time to sit down and scan them all,
dust spot, and do a proper edit, etc. I'd see it as retirement
project except I can't imagine ever being able to retire. (if anyone
out there would like to subsidize the project I'd gladly return the
favor with some stunning prints). ;^)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com