Subject: [Leica] the best dressed homeless guy i know ....
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Fri Oct 27 20:46:21 2006

Omar is the best dressed homeless guy I know. I've been photographing him
off and on for about two years now. He's very gregarious and always seems to
have something going on, and has a cult following among college students and
local residents. He can put on a very mean drunk and is one of the very few
people I've ever seen drunk at 6:50 in the morning when I'm on my way into
work, waving the last beer of a six pack and walking a dog that nobody seems
to know the owner of. But now when he sees me he yells across the street
"hey! take a picture! i got a new hat!" -- or something like that. I've
probably taken five or six hundred photos of him. This is last wednesday. "I
don't want to die," he told me, "I love life too much."

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/lj/2006/omar/index.html

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] the best dressed homeless guy i know ....)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] the best dressed homeless guy i know ....)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] the best dressed homeless guy i know ....)