Subject: [Leica] using your powers for good instead of evil
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Oct 28 13:35:34 2006

Come on, Michiel, you can't compare things like that. I mean, why don't we
just collectively sell all our Leica gears to donate it to the kids in
Sudan or something. Yes, lots of animals and people need help, it's up to
us as individual to open our hearts to the causes that we deem fit.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] using your powers for good instead of evil)
Reply from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] using your powers for good instead of evil)
Message from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] using your powers for good instead of evil)