Subject: [Leica] Rockport Leica Seminar - M8 Impressions
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Oct 29 01:29:07 2006

Tina, if it's any consolation it works the other way too. I've been
using a Canon 5D almost exclusively for the last 12 months or so and
recently put a roll of film through my R8. The only problem was that
I kept forgetting to wind on the film :-)

I'm looking forward to getting my hands on an M8, possibly like
yourself I currently use digital SLRs for their convenience, what I
want is a high quality rangefinder to use again.

Steve

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Rockport Leica Seminar - M8 Impressions)
Message from images at infoave.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Rockport Leica Seminar - M8 Impressions)