Subject: [Leica] State Fair - part 3
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Oct 29 04:23:11 2006

Ric, I prefer your colour pictures, once you have seen them on colour they
are less attractive on B&W. I think you have a special sense to see and
combine colours and this is one of the things I like very much on your
pictures. The picture "Women" is lovely, with nice humour sense, one of your
best specialities, the walls, as you have said one day: "shooting from the
other side", you could a nice collection on a book. I want specially mention
too "Say what?", a prefect composition of colours and elements.
Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis