Subject: [Leica] Parisian Photos
From: telyt at telus.net (David Young)
Date: Sun Oct 29 14:03:06 2006

All:

Finally, some 2 weeks after getting home, I've found some time to
start "developing" and organizing some photos...

These are from the 5 days Rose and I spent with Xavier... my partner
in looking after the LRflex list.

Xavier is a delightful gentleman, and a great host as well as tour guide!

I'll start with the one I love....

http://www.telyt.50megs.com/Europe/Euro-1.htm

We had some great meals... but never trust a skinny chef!

http://www.telyt.50megs.com/Europe/Euro-2.htm

Along the way, we met some fascinating characters...

http://www.telyt.50megs.com/Europe/Euro-4.htm
http://www.telyt.50megs.com/Europe/Euro-5.htm
http://www.telyt.50megs.com/Europe/Euro-6.htm

and some interesting sculpture....

http://www.telyt.50megs.com/Europe/Euro-7.htm

The new crystal pyramid at the Louvre is beautiful... if you look at it
the right way...

http://www.telyt.50megs.com/Europe/Euro-8.htm

Shopping for one's daily needs is a delight!

http://www.telyt.50megs.com/Europe/Euro-9.htm
http://www.telyt.50megs.com/Europe/Euro-10.htm

And, of course, what trip to Paris is complete without seeing it's
most famous landmark.

http://www.telyt.50megs.com/Europe/Euro-11.htm

As always, comments are welcome... criticism is grudgingly accepted! ;-)

Thanks for looking!

Cheers!
---

David Young,