Subject: [Leica] Epson R-D1 vs. M8?
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sun Oct 29 14:26:40 2006

Agree with Will. The instant feedback is a HUGE advance that makes digital
shooting so alluring - beside changing the ISO from frame to frame. has
nothing to do with unseriousness but with applying a new and useful tool. If
one has to check his LCD after every shot - ok - then he might indeed miss
some good opprtunities. But who does that? - have seen one wedding photog so
far, looking more at the LCD than the scenery.

Not shure if I have ever missed shots because of occasional histo controls
on the LCD - but what's shure that I had missed tons of shots with film
cameras because of wrong exposing!

Didier

Message from vondauster at earthlink.net (Will von Dauster) ([Leica] Epson R-D1 vs. M8?)