Subject: [Leica] OT: Redress of grievance / Iraq
From: Bartphotog at aol.com (Bartphotog@aol.com)
Date: Sun Oct 29 17:31:34 2006

In a message dated 10/29/06 1:08:20 PM, summarex@hotmail.com writes:

<< the last time I posted on poliitics must have been three years ago. I
don't
remember this kind of reaction. >>

Could that be because the last time it wasn't patently offensive to members
who are sick to death of hearing the President of the United States vilified
and second-guessed in wartime? ("IE: get themn the hell outta there and quit
looking for fucked bullshit  reasons to keep them there.")  Just can it,
Javier.

Bart

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] OT: Redress of grievance / Iraq)