Subject: [Leica] PAW 43 dlridings
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Oct 30 02:53:38 2006

Thanks Hoppy. As for the color ... we'll see, we'll see. Despite my
promising myself I'd never shoot color film again I did (and haven't had
it processed yet. Will do this week).

I shot some Reala 100 just because Ric gets such nice results with it (and
because I had an extra body with me). Sometimes it is easier to take an
extra body (Leica M) rather than a digital outfit (Nikon in my case). An
M8 would actually be pretty logical for me (irrational, but logical).

Daniel

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] PAW 43 dlridings)