Subject: [Leica] Epson R-D1 vs. M8? Chimping
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Oct 30 08:48:52 2006

As with most opinions about things photographic - no correct answer
for all situations. There are times when checking your results makes
more sense than not; and there are times when the photographer should
focus their attention on photographing. To write off the availability
of a technical check capability - or the possibility of knowing
whether you achieved success in your goals makes little sense to me.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Epson R-D1 vs. M8? Chimping)