Subject: [Leica] Some Kodachromes
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Tue Oct 31 08:49:23 2006

I met up with a friend from another list on October 8th to buy his
unused Pentax f2.8 40mm pancake lens, and to shoot some pics.

As you can see, Stuart came prepared for a five mile hike.

I didn't, and had to disappoint him after about an hour.

The rest were taken around Massachusetts and New Hampshire in the next
few days.

http://www.half-fast.com/MX-Kodachrome-Oct8-10-2006/

The sixth is my favorite. I shot it with some other cameras as
well and posted the one taken with the Leica R8 with Ektar 25 about a
week ago.

Jim

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Some Kodachromes)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Some Kodachromes)