Subject: [Leica] M8 bought with 1,2,3
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Oct 31 17:37:34 2006

The way manufacturers solve this is to make a 'Lifetime Buy', which they
calculate the replacement over a period of time.  Since my company works
with the government we have to do this on every contract, in order to have
enough parts over the lifetime of the equipment, this includes ICs and all
major parts.  Most IC manufacturers announce the end date of production of
major ICs, so users can order for future replacement.  So parts should not
be a problem.

Gene

-------------- Original message from "Frank Filippone"
<red735i@earthlink.net>: --------------