Subject: [Leica] Picture with and without flash
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Oct 31 18:41:15 2006

Richard offered:

> You know how Uncle Ted detests pictures with flash? Well, here's a clear
> demonstration:
> http://gorillasites.blogspot.com/2006/10/flash-or-no-flash.html<<<<<<

Dear Nephew Richard, :-)

If I could produce this kind of result at night with flash I'd do it all the
time and probably make a fortune.

Now where would I find Lana Turner, Olivia Dehaviland, Maureen O'Hare or
some of those other beautiful Hollywood stars to stand by my side while I
took "night flash pictures?"

Oh I didn't mean for them to stand beside some other guy, I'd like them warm
and close for mental and physical support to gain the attention of the guys
being flash photographed!
your dear
Uncle ted. :-)

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Picture with and without flash)